Investigations & Case Management
Configurable Case Management
- Suite of robust investigative tools designed by experienced Federal, State, Local and Corporate investigators to dramatically enhance investigation efficiency, effectiveness and safety.
- One convenient platform for all your team’s workflow needs including case management, intelligence gathering, evidence, reporting, analytics and much more.
- Customizable workflow and process rule engines offer limitless possibilities for case management configurations.
- Ensure intelligence-led operations by allowing your team to document all investigative activities, centralize multi-media files, analyze forensic data, and conduct investigation research directly within the system.
- Notifications and mobile applications allow for real-time collaboration, communication and reporting by all stakeholders.
- Eliminate silo-based inefficiencies with customizable tools for task management, secure messaging, retention policies, user and supervisor dashboards, workbox management, favorites, notifications, records management, and per-user access controls.
- Automatic graphs and reports make it easy to present information to stakeholders.
- Layers of access controls and document classification facilitate secure sharing of data between organizations and individuals.
- Eliminate errors and repetitive, duplicate data entries with dynamic auto-fill forms.
- Teams can automate complex processes, increasing their accuracy and efficiency.
- Users can create any form needed through drag and drop editors as well as object relationship editors.
- Customize each form to your team’s needs with configurable workflow rules and security access controls.
INTELLIGENCE & DATA ANALYTICS
Link Analysis Made Easy
- Find connections by using automatic link analysis charts for any data set in the system.
- Visually “connect the dots” at fraction of the cost of other link analysis software systems.
- Entities, nodes and connections can be manually or automatically created, edited and modified.
- Entity extraction tools are included to instantly recognize and extract standard and custom-defined entities.
Social Media Search Analysis
- Efficiently search data in real-time from nearly every social media source directly through Kaseware’s platform.
- Increase social media data useability through the platform’s built-in relationship graphing tools.
- Combine social media search data with automatic link-analysis to gain previously unknown insights.
Geospatial Search Analysis
- Visualize and search all investigation data within the system through automatic geospatial analysis tools.
- Rapidly capture clear insights with heat map tracking for case data and non-user web portal submissions.
- Easily define geofences, layers and timelines directly from mapping tools within Kaseware’s dashboard.
- Leverage both complex and simple search parameters to visualize all data through geospatial views and tools.
Open Source Intelligence
- Centralize disparate OSINT tools into a single graphical database to automate link-analysis, timelines and geospatial analytics.
- Instantly search hundreds of social media, open web, deep web and dark web sources for names, aliases, emails, phone numbers, keywords and more.
- Import friends, followers, likes, photos, posts connections and other available information directly into Kaseware for analysis alongside case details.
- All data and documents in the system are instantaneously searchable through optical character recognition (OCR) and user-friendly search capabilities.
- Saved searches can be configured to automatically notify stakeholders of new information.
- Leverage both complex and simple search parameters to find, filter and export the data you need at any time.
Third Party Integrations
- Integrations with third-party sources for everything from surveillance data to social media monitoring, to help collect information on organized retail crime, insider threats, corporate theft, cyber crime and more.
- Kaseware’s API can be configured to make automatic reports and notifications to external partners such as public safety officials.
- All third party data sources undergo the same rigorous security audits as Kaseware. Read more about our Compliance and Certifications here.
- Integrate Kaseware with your existing intelligence systems and other external data sources.
- Gain efficiencies having a centralized location of all investigative data such as SIEM, HR, GSOC, OSINT, forensics, logs, disc images and more.
- Integrate, migrate and bulk-import any structured or unstructured data using robust data migration tools and API’s.
- Use Kaseware’s automatic graphs and timeline tools to quickly analyze data from external systems.
REPORTING & INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
- Highly configurable dispatch tools can be used to easily dispatch, track and manage security assets through cloud-based tools.
- Notifications, messaging, and access controls allow for easy real-time collaboration between security guards and stakeholders.
- Responsive design and mobile applications for both iOS and Android devices allow your team to conveniently work anywhere, from any device.
- Security officers can dramatically save time with instant identification scanning — scan ID barcode and the information associated with that ID number will be automatically logged into the system.
- Activate customizable web portals to easily connect with the public and other non-users.
- Securely manage tips and concerns all within your Kaseware dashboard.
- Public submission forms can be completely customized to your company’s needs.
AUTOMATION AND BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Data Flow and Reporting
- Data generated by the dispatch module can seamlessly flow to the case management module for follow up and supplemental reporting.
- Mobile iOS and Android reporting allows for a flexible and responsive workforce.
- User-defined rule engines ensure any needed workflow, process and reporting requirements can be easily met.
- Kaseware exceeds the highest security standards. We’re compliant with both CJIS, SOC2 and use configurable data retention policies to ensure compliance with federal laws. Read more about our Compliance and Certifications here.