We’re Hiring: Compliance Manager
By Mark Dodge
Join Our Team
The Kaseware team is growing! Due to an ever growing list of clients with different compliance and regulatory needs, Kaseware is excited to announce another new position. We’re looking for a Compliance Manager for our Denver office. Join our incredible company to serve security professionals worldwide and build an organization from the ground up. View all our available positions here.
- Title: Compliance Manager
- Time: Full Time
- Location: Denver, Colorado
Kaseware is a software company that is proud to support security & public safety professionals, investigators, and intelligence analysts with their mission critical work. We are seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our current and future processes meet the required regulations from those organizations. You will review and evaluate existing company compliance programs for effectiveness, identify gaps or areas that need improvement, and recommend changes to reduce or eliminate compliance issues. Once your plan is created, you will oversee the implementation of the modifications to ensure all employees understand the new policies. Our ideal candidate has at least two years of compliance experience.
Job Responsibilities — What You’ll Do
- Monitor and assess current projects for compliance risks
- Evaluate all business activities relating to compliance, including policies, investments, partnerships, etc.
- Manage projects to ensure success in a number of compliance accreditations and audits, including: SOC Type 2, FedRamp Medium and Higher, State-Level CJIS Certifications, NIST SP800-53 R3, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PCI DSS, GDPR, CCPA, ADA/WCAG
- Audit processes and procedures
- Create and implement company policies and procedures and perform other technical writing as needed
- Develop plans for crisis events or compliance violations
- Participate in new hire and employee onboarding and training on legal and compliance topics
- Present audits, data, and procedures to other teams; advise on compliance issues across the company
- Travel not expected
ReQUIRED Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or related position
- Experience with a audit or compliance project on one of the above accreditations
- Proven success in the risk management field
- Proficient with G Suite Productivity Tools
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter with the ability to perform without constant supervision
- The ability to manage yourself and eventually a several-person team
- Attention to detail
- Currently lives in either the Denver, Colorado Springs, or Fort Collins area
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) documentation a plus.
- Software development experience and/or a working knowledge of software topics and technology.
All our team members enjoy these amazing benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance (70% company paid).
- Unlimited paid time off plan plus paid holidays.
- Ability to work from home (job is located in Denver and not 100% remote, but does offer flexibility to work from home)
- 401k with company matching
Kaseware is a dynamic, rapidly growing company located in the Denver metro area. We build state-of-the-art software for law enforcement and corporate security customers. We serve those that serve our communities and make our world safer.
Due to the nature of our business, you must be able to pass a full CJIS compliant fingerprint based background check, which is required for individuals needing access to criminal justice information (CJI).
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply (we are unable to sponsor at this time). You must reside in the Denver metro area (Kaseware will not provide relocations for this position at this time).
Share this post on social media.