Recap of Nebraska Law Enforcement Conference 2019
By Mark Dodge
Nebraska Law Enforcement Conference 2019
This week Kaseware had the opportunity to visit beautiful Kearney, Nebraska! Mark Dodge and Michael Hartzler represented the team at the 2019 Nebraska Law Enforcement Conference. The conference was hosted by Nebraska Sheriffs Association and the Police Officers Association of Nebraska, and took place October 6th-9th 2019 at the Younes Conference Center.
In Mark’s words, “This was a great opportunity to meet with officers from all around Nebraska. We had many great discussions about common issues in law enforcement today, and were asked many excellent questions about our platform. We look forward to all the follow up discussions.”
Thank you Mark! If you weren’t able to attend, but still want to learn how we can help, please reach out to us at [email protected] We’ll be happy to demonstrate what Kaseware can do for your organization.
About the Nebraska Sheriffs Association & Police Officers Association of Nebraska Law Enforcement Conference
The 2019 NSA/POAN Nebraska Law Enforcement Conference is once again the place to be for professionals involved in law enforcement. The convention will feature educational sessions requested by law enforcement professionals that will draw members from across the state. For four days this fall, professionals from across the state will come together in Kearney to take advantage of leading educational programming and an exhibit hall offering tools, ideas, and products applicable to their everyday work lives. Read more about the conference here.
About Nebraska Sheriffs Association
Nebraska Sheriffs Association (NSA) was established in 1894 and is the “oldest organization of its kind” in Nebraska. Being a member of the Nebraska Sheriffs’ Association and attending the monthly meetings is an excellent opportunity for a first-term sheriff, and all other sheriffs, to share information and receive insight into the many challenges of the job. Many of the sheriffs have years of experience, but at one time were exactly where you are now. They can offer great advice and encouragement. Read more about NSA here.
About Police Officers Association of Nebraska
The purpose of the Police Officers’ Association of Nebraska (POAN) is to:
- Promote the general welfare of law enforcement in Nebraska.
- Develop closer personal and official relationships among law enforcement personnel.
- Foster a steadfast resolution in all people to protect the rights, liberties, and welfare of the people.
- Raise the standards of law enforcement and the personnel connected therewith.
- Provide continuing education and training for law enforcement.
- Disseminate new materials and methods in law enforcement.
- Encourage recognition of law enforcement as a professional work entitled to commensurate respect.
- Advocate and encourage legislation for the improvement of law enforcement work and for the benefit of its personnel
- Help defray the burial expenses of its members.
Read more about POAN here.
Share this post on social media.