New Kaseware Version 3.13
By Korinne Condie
We’re proud to announce the release of our latest version: Kaseware 3.13! As with all of our releases, the upgrade was completed automatically, and on the next login all of the new features were ready and waiting for our users. This release is packed with new functionality, integrations, updates to existing features, and some significant UI updates. Just some of the highlights include:
- New customization options including the ability to add custom headers and footers to dynamic documents
- A new dynamic form component to link common fields and copy data from an existing document to another
- Improved performance for retrieving entities connected to a document
- Support for new SocialNet services, including Medium, OnlyFans, Cloob, Minds, Keybase and Cash App
- Major additions to the GraphQL API capabilities as well as access to API documents from within the Kaseware app
The above is just a small list of new features. Kaseware users can click the “About” link inside the Kaseware platform for the complete list (see image below). Thank you to all of our Kaseware customers! With your help and feedback, we continue to grow and enhance the system for everyone.
Click “About” inside the Kaseware platform to learn more about 3.13.
Korinne Condie is the Director of Customer Success at Kaseware. She is a former government contractor with extensive experience in system engineering, operations and customer success within both government and corporate organizations.
Share this post on social media.