Announcing Kaseware 3.12 Now Live
By Sarah Crank
New Kaseware Version 3.12
We’re proud to announce the latest version of the Kaseware application: Version 3.12! As with all of our releases, the upgrade was completed automatically, and on next login all of the new features were ready and waiting for our users. This release is packed with new functionality, integrations, updates to existing features and some significant UI updates. Just some of the highlights of 3.12 include:
Application Upgrades & New Integrations
- New customization options including the ability to add and create custom icons for case types, other entity types, and tags.
- A new dynamic form component to allow “calculated” fields that reference other numeric fields within the form.
- Ability to edit and create new entity relationship types and color-code relationship edges on graphs.
- Optimized capability to print high-resolution PDFs of maps and graphs.
- Support for new SocialNet services, including TripAdvisor and enhanced features to existing services like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- New integration with Splunk, which enables the user to search, extract, and ingest Splunk data directly within Kaseware.
Click “About” inside the Kaseware platform to learn more about 3.12.
Share this post on social media.