Kaseware 3.10 Now Live
By Korinne Condie
New Version Release
The Kaseware Team is proud to announce the latest version of the Kaseware application, Version 3.10!
This release is packed with new functionality, integrations, updates to existing features and some significant UI updates. Just some of the highlights of 3.10 include:
- A fresh, updated new look throughout the application.
- Upgrades to the data import tool to include attachments and an enhanced UI and feedback for errors.
- Completely new Data Retention module, to allow creation of customized rules for automated and manual retention and removal of data.
- Support for new SocialNet services, including Gunbroker, WhatsApp, Venmo, LinkedIn, Breaches, and GitHub.
- Numerous functional upgrades to maps and graphs.
New Integrations Available*
- Integration with OIMonitor, a ShadowDragon product that provides tailored & tactical monitoring and alerting across Social Media, Dark Web, Forums, etc.*
- Ability to submit law enforcement incidents to eGuardian.*
- Integration with Microsoft Power BI to create custom reports/visualizations.*
* Note: These new integrations may require more detailed configurations, system modifications and potential purchase of the associated products. Please contact us today if your team is interested in learning more about these exciting integrations!
The above is just a small list of new features. Kaseware users can click the “About” link inside the Kaseware platform for the complete list (see graphic below).
Thank you to all of our Kaseware customers! With your help and feedback, we continue to grow and enhance the system for everyone.
Korinne Condie is the Chief Customer Officer at Kaseware. She is a former government contractor with extensive experience in system engineering, operations and customer success within both government and corporate organizations.
Share this post on social media.