Investigative Management Software
Case Management for Investigation Units
- Suite of robust investigative tools designed by experienced Federal, State, Local and Corporate investigators to dramatically enhance investigation efficiency, effectiveness and safety.
- One convenient platform for all your team’s workflow needs including case management, intelligence gathering, evidence management, reporting, analytics and much more.
- Customizable workflow and process rule engines offer limitless possibilities for case management configurations.
- Ensure intelligence-led operations by allowing your team to document all investigative activities, centralize multi-media files, analyze forensic data, and conduct investigation research directly within the system.
Team Management Software
- Notifications and mobile applications allow for real-time collaboration, communication and reporting by all stakeholders.
- Eliminate silo-based inefficiencies with customizable tools for task management, secure messaging, retention policies, user and supervisor dashboards, workbox management, favorites, notifications, records management, and per-user access controls.
- Automatic graphs and reports make it easy to present information to stakeholders.
- Layers of access controls and document classification facilitate secure sharing of data between organizations and individuals.
- Activate customizable web portals to easily connect with the public and other non-users.
- Securely manage tips and public concerns all within your Kaseware dashboard.
- Public submission forms and workflows can be completely customized to your community’s needs.
Standards & Compliance
- Data and privacy protection are our number one priority. We validate our platform with third party audits to ensure we exceed the highest standards. We’re compliant with both CJIS and SOC2.
- Our platform includes robust and configurable records retention policies to ensure compliance with federal privacy laws.
- Creation of compliant reports per the United States National Incident-Based Reporting System.
- Kaseware is compliant with Federal Privacy Law, 28CRF Part 23. Read more about our Compliance & Certifications here.
Mobile & Tablet Integration
- Kaseware’s platform has a completely responsive design that is accessible from any screen size.
- Mobile applications for both iOS and Android devices allow for a flexible workforce.
- Access Kaseware’s platform from mobile devices, including their personal devices, as allowed.
- Enhance officer safety by allowing field officers to use investigative tools remotely to access valuable data and manage investigations.
- Field officers can dramatically save time with instant identification scanning.
- Scan identification barcode and the information associated with that identification number will be automatically logged into the system.
- Instantly extract data including name, description, photograph, identification number and address.
- Any device, including mobile, can be used for identification checks.
Complete Searchability of Intelligence Database
- All data and documents in the system are instantaneously searchable through optical character recognition (OCR) and user-friendly search capabilities.
- Saved searches can be configured to automatically notify stakeholders of new information.
- Leverage both complex and simple search parameters to find, filter and export the data you need at any time.
No More Duplicate Forms
- Eliminate errors and repetitive, duplicate data entries with dynamic auto-fill forms.
- Teams can automate complex processes, increasing their accuracy and efficiency.
- Users can create any form needed through drag and drop editors as well as object relationship editors.
- Customize each form to your team’s needs with configurable workflow rules and security access controls.
Open Source Intelligence
- Centralize disparate Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) tools into a single graphical database to automate link-analysis, timelines and geospatial analytics.
- Instantly search hundreds of social media, open web, deep web and dark web sources for names, aliases, emails, phone numbers, keywords and more.
- Import friends, followers, likes, photos, posts connections and other available information directly into Kaseware for analysis alongside case details.
Third Party Integrations
- Integrations with third-party sources for everything from surveillance data to social media monitoring, to assist with the collection of information on crime, gang activity, drug activity, terrorism, human trafficking, cyber crime, and identity theft.
- Automated reporting to the Federal Counter-terrorism partners through the eGuardian portal.
- Kaseware API can be configured to share and ingest data with external investigative research sources.
- Integrate Kaseware with your existing intelligence systems and other external data sources.
- Gain efficiencies having a centralized location of all investigative data such as SIEM, HR, GSOC, OSINT, forensics, logs, disc images and more.
- Integrate, migrate and bulk-import any structured or unstructured data using robust data migration tools and API’s.
- Search and ingest data from external systems such as graphs as well as investigations.
ANALYTICS & REPORTING
Link Analysis Made Easy
- Find connections by using automatic link analysis charts for any data set in the system.
- Visually “connect the dots” at a fraction of the cost of other crime link analysis software systems.
- Entities, nodes and connections can be manually or automatically created, edited and modified.
- Entity extraction tools are included to instantly recognize and extract standard and custom-defined entities.
Social Media Search Analysis
- Efficiently search data in real-time from nearly every social media source directly through Kaseware’s platform.
- Increase social media data useability through the platform’s built-in relationship graphing tools.
- Combine social media search data with automatic link-analysis to gain previously unknown insights.
Geospatial Search Analysis
- Visualize and search all investigation data within the system through automatic geospatial analysis tools.
- Rapidly capture clear insights with heat map tracking for case data and public web portal submissions.
- Easily define geofences, layers and timelines directly from mapping tools within Kaseware’s dashboard.
- Leverage both complex and simple search parameters to visualize all data through geospatial views and tools.