Announcing New Kaseware Version 3.11
By Korinne Condie
We’re proud to announce the release of our latest version: Kaseware 3.11! As with all of our releases, the upgrade was completed automatically, and on the next login all of the new features were ready and waiting for our users. This release is packed with new functionality, integrations, updates to existing features, and some significant UI updates. Just some of the highlights of 3.11 include:
New & Enhanced Features
- Continuing the updated new look throughout the application, including a new full-window view for the graph (see image below).
- Ability to create both system level and user level email groups to use when emailing within Kaseware.
- New workflows to provide even more options for document flow and approval through the system.
- A new dynamic form component to allow digital signatures on documents (see image below).
- Ability to edit and share saved searches, enhancing collaboration within your organization.
- New user role to allow creation of “read-only users.”
- New option to receive system notifications via SMS.
Click “About” inside the Kaseware platform to learn more about 3.11.
Korinne Condie is the Director of Customer Success at Kaseware. She is a former government contractor with extensive experience in system engineering, operations and customer success within both government and corporate organizations.
Share this post on social media.