Announcing Kaseware Version 3.14
By By Sarah Crank
The Kaseware Team is proud to announce our latest version: Kaseware Version 3.14! This release is packed with new functionality, integrations, and significant updates to existing features. Just some of the highlights of 3.14 include:
- New workflow customization options including the ability to set and assign approval rules based on user approval levels and an option to automatically apply workflow routing rules with no user intervention.
- Graph optimizations including ability to perform time lapse analysis on a graph by dynamically filtering by date range.
- New ability for records managers to edit finalized documents and entities as a means of permanently redacting sensitive information.
- Support for new SocialNet services, including Bodybuilder and better ingestion of locations.
- Integration with Jira which pulls information from Jira directly into a new Kaseware investigation.*
- A customizable LDAP integration which allows users to query within their organization’s LDAP and create entities from the search results.*
* Note: Please contact Kaseware if you have any interest in these new integrations, as they require more detailed configurations, system modifications, and potential purchase of the associated products.
The above is just a small list of new features. Kaseware users can click the “About” link inside the Kaseware platform for the complete list. Thank you to all of our Kaseware customers! With your help and feedback, we continue to grow and enhance the system for everyone.
Share this post on social media.