Annoucning Kaseware Software Release 5.0
Announcing Kaseware Software Release 5.0
We are thrilled to announce the release of Kaseware 5.0, our largest software release to date and a monumental step forward in our commitment to providing the most advanced investigative platform on the market. This release introduces a host of powerful new features to the investigative platform. All of these substantial updates to existing features and enhancements to the suite of investigative tools empower users to solve complex cases faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Let’s explore the key features included in the release of Kaseware 5.0, and the benefits they offer to enhance investigative processes.
Introducing Kaseware AI Services
Kaseware is proud to leverage Microsoft’s Azure AI Services, which has enabled us to integrate cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities into Kaseware 5.0. Connections-tier users of the platform can benefit from the use of five new AI Services, each tailor made to improve connectability, versatility, and efficiency.
- Vision: Employ visual analytics models to automatically identify activities and objects within photos. These insights can be searched, organized into cases or be used in our other analytic tools.
- Optical Character Recognition: Existing OCR features on the Kaseware platform are undergoing a huge upgrade, now capable of recognizing multiple languages, including handwritten text.
- Speech To Text: Easily transcribe audio content from a variety of formats into text files with a single click, allowing users to better use audio files within investigations.
- Entity Extraction: Enhancements to the Kaseware Entity Extraction feature now allow it to automatically identify and better extract even more crucial insight from your data.
- Translator: Documents, messages, and other files are now capable of being translated from 125+ languages and dialects.
To learn more about the AI Services available through our partnership with Microsoft, click here!
Introducing Business Rule Automation
Kaseware 5.0 introduces Business Rule Automation, a cutting-edge feature designed to enhance investigative efficiency. By automating business rules, users can execute essential approvals, notifications, and actions precisely when required, eliminating manual monitoring and reducing the risk of human error. This automation ensures an organization’s processes and procedures can always be followed, allowing your focus to be on the important work you do.
Enhancements to Social Net integration
Users of SocialNet, an Open Source Intelligence Tool (OSINT) powered by our partner ShadowDragon, will have access to new platforms with the release of Kaseware 5.0. These platforms, including Twilio, FastPeopleSearch, Threads, Bluesky, and Parler, are popular new social networking sites offering up-to-date insights essential for investigations. Data from these platforms are compatible with all other features within Kaseware, and can be performed in searches, documented in cases, and analyzed with a number of different tools.
Learning Management System
We’re excited to announce the introduction of Kaseware’s Learning Management System (LMS), an evolving application that opens a pathway for users to learn the full potential of our platform and its features. This LMS system will focus on case functionality for system users and will allow those users to take courses, track progress, and monitor proficiency levels of those within their organization taking the course.
Even More Features Available
These features and many more are available with the Kaseware 5.0 software release. To find all the details about the features available, make sure to check your email to find the Production Release Notes, which outline this and past releases in depth. If you are interested in learning more about Kaseware and would like to receive a free demo personalized to your organization, click here!
Share this post on social media.